Black Bull Type XXL Heavy Duty Bollard - 273 x 1200mm - Yellow and Black
|Height - mm||1200 / 1600|
|Diameter - mm||273|
|Weight - kg||51|
Designed to withstand substantial impact from HGVs and forklifts in industrial sites such as busy freight depots and warehouses, this Black Bull Type XXL Heavy Duty Bollard will provide robust protection to vulnerable sections of buildings. Practical for both indoor and outdoor environments, it can also be employed in the likes of car parks and commercial premises to define boundaries and secure a perimeter.
This product is constructed from high grade steel and features a 5.0mm thick wall gauge for maximum durability. It is hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow with black stripes for heightened visibility and enhanced protection.
- Black Bull Type XXL Heavy Duty Bollard
- Robust and high-visibility design
- Able to withstand heavy impact of collisions from HGVs and forklift traffic
- Practical for protecting vulnerable areas - site entrances and corners of buildings
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Safeguards personnel, loading ramps, pillars etc from industrial equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Can be used for securing a perimeter to a forecourt or car park
- Removable cap enables the bollard to be filled with concrete
- High grade steel construction
- 5.0mm thick wall gauge
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow with black stripes
- Root fixed or base plated option
- Surface fixing bolts available
The XXL model is fitted with a removable cap, which enables the bollard to be filled with concrete when installed in situ if required.
Dependent on the installation surface, there is the option for the bollard to be root fixed which is where it is concreted directly into the ground or it can be manufactured with a pre-drilled base plate which allows the bollard to be bolted to the surface of the ground.