Double Door Steel Pharmacy Cabinet - 1000 x 300 x 600mm
£460.28 (ex. VAT)
£552.34 (inc. VAT)
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||600|
|Depth - mm||300|
|Construction Material||Mild Steel|
The Double Door Steel Pharmacy Cabinet provides secure and functional storage for drugs and medicines in healthcare environments such as nursing homes, pharmacies and GP surgeries. It is fitted with four shelves which are removable and adjustable for versatile usage.
Designed to be firmly mounted onto walls, the unit is constructed from robust 0.9mm mild steel and finished in white epoxy polyester paint for maximum durability. It comes supplied with two keys and is fitted with a key retaining seven lever lock which is manufactured to BS3621 (theft-resistant) standards.
Independently tested to comply with BS2881:1989 (Security Level One) - Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises, the Double Door Steel Pharmacy Cabinet will ensure that doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals have complete peace of mind that their equipment is safe.
- Robust single point locking cabinet for enhanced security of drugs and medicines
- Ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and pharmacies
- Spot welded construction - 0.9mm mild steel
- Finished in white epoxy polyester paint
- Fitted with a key retaining seven lever lock conforming to BS3621 standards (supplied with two keys)
- 4 adjustable and removable shelves
- For wall fixing - mounting holes provided in back (fixings not included)
- Independently tested to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- Manufactured in the UK
- Various dimensions available (See Related Products)