Edgeminder Traditional Bollard
|Height - mm||510|
|Diameter - mm||130|
|Construction Material||UV stabilised MDPE|
The Edgeminder Traditional Bollard is designed for use in both rural and urban areas, and for applications such as verge protection and protecting grassed areas from illegal parking.
Their subtle design ensures they are able to blend in with a variety of surroundings, whilst still being able to be customised with a choice of colours and optional Class Ref 1 & 2 or gold banding.
- Traditional styling suitable for rural and urban use
- Ideal for protecting grassed areas from illegal parking
- Choice of Class ref 1 or 2 reflective banding
- Maintenance free, will not rust and requires no painting
- Permanent fixing
- Available in a choice of colours
- Class Ref 1 or 2 or Gold banding available at an additional cost
- Tough and durable
Each bollard is manufactured from UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene which requires no painting or maintenance and will not rust.
Bollard Fixing Options
For permanent fixing, each bollard is manufactured with additional base unit as a one-piece moulding. The base of the bollard is concreted-in below the ground with a lip at the base ensuring that the bollard cannot be removed.
L-R; Permanent, Anti-Ram, Socketed, Surface Mounted