- Weight - kg
- Diameter - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Capacity - Gallons
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- Construction Material
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Tank Shape
- 2500 litres / 550 Gallons capacity
- 1.5” BSP Male outlet
- Colour: Black (other colours available upon request)
- Manufactured in the UK
- Moulded one piece design with no joins reduces the risk of leaks
- 100% rust proof
- 2 Year warranty
This 2500 litre water tank is manufactured in the UK from tough and durable medium density Polyethylene (MDPE) and is designed to provide water storage where mains water is not required or not available.
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from Polyethylene means the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is required the most.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Rainwater collection (being non-chlorinated is better for plants and gardens)
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Toilet flushing in industrial or commercial premises
- Irrigation and/or wash down facilities
- Equine and agriculture
- Horticulture and market garden applications
- Cost effective watering system
- Crop sprayer tank
Optional M200V Tank Level Gauge
The M200V is a remote mechanical level indicator and is suitable for tanks of any shape with a height not exceeding 2000mm. The indicator is used for the remote measurement of any level of non-aggressive liquid at atmospheric pressure and connects to the top of the tank using a 1 1/2" inch BSP bulkhead threaded fitting. Supplied with the bulkhead fitting which the level gauge screws into the top of.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a surcharge. Please contact us for delivery charges to any of these locations.