- Diameter - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Capacity - Gallons
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- Construction Material
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Modular design allows easy tank connections allowing multiple tanks to be stood next to each other
- Ribbed design provides added strength and durability
- Moulded one piece design with no joins reduces the risk of leaks
- Choice of outlet sizes available
- 2 Year warranty (conditions apply)
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene
- Consistent wall thickness
This 6000 litre open top tank is manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene and is typically used in collection systems, for temporary liquid storage or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations.
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from polyethylene, the tank is impact resistant and will not rust or corrode. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures consistent wall thickness.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a surcharge.
By marking the Delivery Information checkbox above, you are confirming that you have suitable equipment on site to unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and additional costs incurred.
The tank should be unloaded onto a smooth, flat surface that is free from rocks and other sharp objects that could cause damage.
Please contact us for delivery charges to any of the above locations.