- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Construction Material
- Recycled Plastic
- WRAS Approved
The Evergreen Seat combines a heavy-duty cast-iron frame and Forest-Saver recycled material for the boards/slats. The Evergreen Seat offers a retro design with longevity and eco-friendly materials.
It won’t just be you who benefits from the Evergreen Seat. As the boards/slats made from 100% recycled plastic and fully recyclable material, you are helping the environment by reducing the need for landfill sites.
Suitable for various locations such as care homes, parks and green spaces, schools and colleges.
- Cast iron frame
- Forest-Saver material boards/slats - 100% recycled plastic and fully recyclable
- 25-year guarantee on Forest-saver material
- Suitable for various locations such as care homes, parks and green spaces, train stations
- Heavy-duty use
- Optional armrests to separate seat into 4 sections
- 7 frame colours – red, yellow, black, green, blue, grey and brown
- Optional bolt down kit
Available in a selection of seven frame colours, red, yellow, black, green, blue, grey and brown
To further add to your order, you can select to add armrests to separate the seat into four sections.
The optional bolt down kit includes the EA103 concrete bolt down kit. This will add extra security armourings to protect against tampering of the bolts.
Please Note: This bench is delivered as a kit and requires assembly. All instructions and materials are provided.