1/2" Multi Purpose Anti-Static Hose - 50 Metre Coil
£165.50 (ex. VAT)
£198.60 (inc. VAT)
This 1/2" Multi Purpose Anti-Static Hose features a smooth black rubber cover reinforced by high tensile synthetic fibres which are extremely flexible, lightweight and durable over a wide temperature range of -30°C to +80°C.
Supplied in a 50 litre coil, it is practical for applications such as oil reclamation and the delivery of diesel, water and air, as well as explosive and inflammable liquids.
Electrically conductive with a resistance of maximum 106 Ohm, this hose is also abrasion resistant and able to withstand harsh environments and extreme weather conditions.
Suitable for oil, fuel, air, water, petroleum based solution and unleaded fuel, this product can also be used as a regular fire hose.
- 1/2" Multi Purpose Anti-Static Hose
- Electrically conductive - resistance of maximum 106 Ohm
- Smooth black rubber cover reinforced by high tensile synthetic fibres
- Supplied in a 50 metre coil
- Suitable for oil, fuel, air, water, petroleum based solution and unleaded fuel
- Practical for the delivery of diesel, air, water, as well as explosive and inflammable liquids.
- Can also be used for the suction of oil spillages
- Flexible and lightweight for convenient use and easy carrying
- Abrasion, oil and weather resistant
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
- Long service life
- Different diameters available (See Related Products)