- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height, mast lowered - mm
- Fork Length - mm
- Load Centre - mm
- Travel Speed without Load - km/h
- Travel Speed with Load - km/h
- Side Shift
- Full Charge Battery Life - Hours
- Tyre Type
- Solid Rubber
- Weight - kg
- Load Capacity - kg
- Save significant running costs compared to Diesel or Gas forklifts – approx. £3-4000 per year, per truck
- Extremely fast to charge - 100% in under 4 hours, or 25% in just 30 minutes
- 6-8 hour running time from fully charged
- Convenient opportunity charging – you no longer need to wait until the battery is dead
- No more topping up with distilled water - much safer and reduces chance of operator error
- Almost silent running, so can be used safely around pedestrians and busy working areas without much disruption
- High ground clearance and big tyres make it perfect for outdoor use or rough terrain, including construction sites
- Full telematics software, meaning mechanical problems can be diagnosed and even solved remotely
- Zero emissions, reducing your carbon footprint and removes the need for ventilation
The EP EFL(S) range of forklifts are high powered 4 wheeled electric counterbalance forklift trucks suitable for medium and large handling tasks, in tightly packed warehouses and yards. They can operate in aisles as narrow as 4 metres, and lift 1000kg+ to a max height of 6000mm, making it the only truck you need for your warehouse.
The S range benefits from a larger, more powerful battery than the standard EFL range. This gives the forklifts higher travel speed of 17km/h and a faster lifting / lowering speed of 0.5m/s
Lithium-Ion technology to replace lead-acid and internal combustion engines
Imagine a warehouse without battery maintenance nightmares or regular refuelling. With the integration of a Lithium-Ion battery, that becomes a reality. Experience the freedom of opportunity charging—the ability to charge your forklift multiple times during work hours—ensuring uninterrupted productivity throughout a full 8-hour shift. No more time wasted on battery topping.
The lack of engine also means the driver's cabin is more spacious and ergonomic, making it much more comfortable for long shifts.
Premium features included as standard
- Integrated side shifter - make small adjustments to help pick up or drop pallets
- High quality LED screen displays current speed, battery capacity and more
- Red halo boundary light system - projects a clear safety barrier around the fork truck
- Front and rear blue light warns when entering/exiting an aisle
- Telematics for remote managing, maintenance and repairs
We offer multiple mast heights to fit your lifting or racking requirements. All have different extended height and free lift heights, please refer to the speciations for full details.
What is the advantage of a lithium-ion battery forklift?
- Reduced energy usage and lower bills
- Less downtime, with convenient opportunity charging, and no cooling off time
- Lithium-ion batteries typically last much longer than lead acid batteries
- Low maintenance and labour costs as there is no engine with moving parts
- Zero CO2 emissions, helping you meet emission targets and reduce your environmental impact
- Don't require topping up with water, so are much safer
What is forklift telematics?
EP telematics is an electronic system for managing, monitoring and maintaining your fleet of forklifts.
- Reduce maintenance costs: the telematics system can identify potential mechanical problems before they occur. This means you can pre-schedule maintenance at a convenient time, reducing unexpected downtime.
- Diagnose and sometimes even repair issues remotely – your forklift will send error codes to our service partner, who may be able to fix those issues without a site visit.
- Improved safety: The telematics system can identify unsafe operation of the vehicle, meaning you can address them quicker. As well as this, the forklift will track all data before an accident has happened, making it easy to investigate the cause.