- Diameter - mm
- 76 or 114
- Construction Material
This high visibility bollard is ideal for town and city centres and features top caps painted in a contrasting colour making it easily detected by visually impaired people.
- Manufactured from steel tube
- Zinc painted in black (RAL 9005) with white (RAL 9010) top caps
- Choice of decorative top cap
- Height above ground at least 1200mm
- Designed to be concreted directly into the ground
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets. The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.