JSP K2™ 3-Point Safety Harness
£165.54 (ex. VAT)
£198.65 (inc. VAT)
Practical for rescue operations, roofing and general construction applications where fall protection is essential, this K2™ 3-Point Harness delivers comfort, style and the highest standard of safety. The ergonomic belt allows users to safely store and carry tools without impeding their movement, while the fully adjustable shoulder, chest and thigh straps can be tailored to perfectly fit the wearer’s body shape and size.
The quick release buckles allowing the product to be easily donned with both feet on the ground, while the anti-tangle airmesh on the shoulder and legs enhance security and avoid complications when working on scaffolding, elevated platforms, etc.
This product conforms to EN361:22002 standards for personal protective equipment against falls from a height.
- 3-Point Harness designed for intensive use
- Ideal for roofing and general construction applications
- Gives workers confidence when working at heights or in restricted spaces
- Effective and ergonomic design with the highest standard of safety
- Comfortable anti-tangle airmesh on the shoulders and legs
- Fully adjustable shoulder, chest and thigh straps
- Quick release buckles for an easy donning
- Ergonomic belt for work positioning
- Tool keepers on the belt
- Hardware in light alloy steel for additional comfort
- Lanyard keepers
- Sub-pelvic strap
- Labels of inspection and instructions protected in a black PVC pouch
- Conforms to EN361:2002 and EN358:1999 (Rated to 140 kg)
Please Note: This harness can be used by a person with a maximum weight of 140kg.