JSP K2™ 5-Point Safety Harness
£189.07 (ex. VAT)
£226.88 (inc. VAT)
The K2™ 5-Point Harness includes ventral and lateral attachment points for maximum safety when working at a height. It gives workers such as roofers and steeplejacks the freedom and confidence to perform at their best through a comfortable, effective and ergonomic design.
It comes with a convenient work positioning belt which includes five tool keepers to safely attach tooling items without impeding movement. It also features fully adjustable shoulder, chest and thigh straps so that the harness can be tailored to perfectly fit the wearer’s body shape and size.
The lanyard keepers provide a safe place to park a lanyard not in use and also reduces the likelihood of tripping on or snagging the lanyard.
- 5-Point Harness designed for intensive use
- Ideal for steeplejacks, roofers, construction workers
- Gives workers confidence when working at heights or in restricted spaces
- Effective and ergonomic design with the highest standard of safety
- Comfortable anti-tangle airmesh on the shoulders and legs
- Fully adjustable shoulder, chest and thigh straps
- Quick release buckles for an easy donning
- Ergonomic belt for work positioning
- 5 tool keepers on the belt
- Elasticated straps on the legs for maximum comfort
- Suspension harness with ventral attachment point
- Hardware in light alloy steel
- Lanyard keepers
- Sub-pelvic strap
- Labels of inspection and instructions protected in a black PVC pouch
- Conforms to EN361:2002, EN358:1999 and EN358:1999 (Rated to 140 kg)
Quick release buckles allow the product to be easily donned with both feet on the ground, while the anti-tangle airmesh on the shoulder and legs enhances security and avoids complications when working on roofs, elevated platforms, etc.
This product conforms to EN361:22002 standards for personal protective equipment against falls from a height.
Please Note: This harness can be used by a person with a maximum weight of 140kg.