- Industrial & Warehouse
- Warehouse and Industrial Safety
- JSP Springfit™ 435ML FFP3 Disposable Face Mask With Typhoon™ Valve - Box of 10
JSP Springfit™ 435ML FFP3 Disposable Face Mask With Typhoon™ Valve - Box of 10
£37.93 (ex. VAT)
£45.52 (inc. VAT)
Stock Available - Order Now - Great Value - Equivalent to only £3.79 (ex.VAT) per mask!
This listing is for a 1 x box of FFP3 Valve Disposable Protective Face Masks. One box contains 10 face masks.
Our JSP Springfit™ 435ML FFP3 Disposable Face Mask Face Masks have a unique SpringFit™ design which maximises comfort whilst absorbing facial movements ensuring a secure face fit and seal. The internal endoskeleton guarantees that each mask keeps its shape, increasing performance and maintaining rigidity.
This product conforms to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standards - this European Standard specifices minimum requirements for filtering half masks as respiratory protective devices to protect against particles except for escape purposes. This provides optimum protection from dust, vapours and irritants caused by tasks such as sanding wood in industrial environments, as well as helping to reduce the transmission of viral respiratory infections.
- One box contains 10 face masks
- Effective protection of the respiratory system
- Ideal for industrial environments to safeguard against dust, gases, vapours, etc
- SpringFit™ design absorbs facial movements ensuring a secure face fit and seal
- Internal endoskeleton
- Integrated structural comfort
- Low-profile design
- Welded nose piece for a tighter fit
- Folds flat to fit the pocket
- Typhoon™ exhalation valve
- Foam lining for comfort
- Not reusable
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 compliant
- Adjustable strap
Each mask has a low-profile composition to ensure compatibility with any eyewear or headgear worn alongside the mask, and also offers an improved field of vision for the wearer. The welded nose piece and internal foam gives a tighter fit to minimise any irritation from wearing, and the mask can be altered to comfortably fit any head size via the adjustable strap.
The unique Typhoon™ valve has been designed to reduce breathing resistance, heat and moisture build-up and is unaffected by any moisture, ensuring the mask can be used with the same performance under very low temperatures (-40°C tested).