Laptop Charging Locker - 12 Tier
|Height - mm||1460|
|Width - mm||500|
|Depth - mm||500|
These specialist Laptop and Tablet Charging Lockers are extremely economical as they simultaneously provide laptops, tablets and other electronic devices with secure storage and charging facilities. Each ventilated compartment comes with a 3 pin plug socket which makes them ideal for schools, colleges, universities and workplaces to ensure each machine is sufficiently charged and ready to use.
This locker features 12 compartments with users having the choice between having a single door or a door for each partition. The lockers come in a choice of six standard colours which are powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint for increased hygiene and to prevent the spread of germs.
- Secure charging space and storage for laptops and tablets
- Ideal for schools, colleges, universities and workplaces
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Users can choose between having a single door or a door for each compartment
- Compartment dimensions - 100mm H x 375mm W x 470mm D
- Ventilated compartments which helps keep laptops cool
- Choice of 6 colours - red, green, light grey, light blue, dark blue or yellow
- Unit is powered by a simple kettle lead (included)
- Fitted with standard cam locks (each lock comes supplied with 2 keys)
- Fitted with piano hinges for enhanced durability and extra security
- CE tested and meets EU safety requirements
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Delivered already assembled
- 8 compartments also available (See Related Products)
The whole unit is powered by a simple kettle lead (supplied) which is plugged into the mains. It is fitted with piano hinges to provide enhanced durability and extra security.
Manufactured and designed in the UK, our Laptop and Tablet Charging lockers are CE tested and conform to the requirements of EU safety.
Germ Guard Active Technology
The carcass of this locker is powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology in a light grey colour. Germ Guard is an anti-bacterial finish which provides protection against harmful bacteria as it contains chemical properties which prevent bacteria from infecting and reproducing on the surface or product.
Germs that may already be present on hands when using the lockers are attracted to the germ guard coating and are eventually destroyed, effectively reducing the risk of infection from highly touched surfaces. This makes our lockers ideal for schools and other educational environments where a high number of people are in contact with the locker.
Standard Cam Lock & Options
These lockers are fitted with a standard cam lock/locks. Each lock comes supplied with two keys.
Although a cam lock/locks is fitted as standard, we also have options for mechanical combination locks and swivel latch locks (see below).
Please Note: This listing is for one locker only. If you wish to purchase multiple lockers, please feel free to contact us for a quote.
Locker Lock Options
Mechanical Combination Lock (£POA - call for details)
This mechanical combination lock is a robust 4 wheel combination lock featuring up to 10,000 unique combinations. It is simple to use and is suitable for a broad range of our lockers.
A simple button allows the user to set their own pin code and change it at any time, whilst the innovative code finding function allows emergency access in the event of lost or forgotten codes. The high quality powder coated finish ensures maximum protection and fitting is made easy by the industry footprint.
Swivel Latch Lock
This innovative swivel latch only requires a padlock to be secured. It has a free-to-rotate nozzle protruding through the door, which is prevented from opening by the external padlock. It provides excellent protection for a multitude of applications including gun cabinets, medicine cabinets, filing cabinets, lockers and storage cupboards.