- Construction Material
- Mild Steel
- Height - mm
- Length - mm
- 1000 or 1500mm
- Upright Post Thickness - mm
- 35 x 35
The Lisbon Railing is designed to separate pedestrians from vehicular traffic and features a continuous handrail which allows it to integrate perfectly in any location whilst maintaining a constant line.
- Manufactured from galvanised steel
- 35 x 35mm steel outer posts
- 30 x 30mm steel cross bars
- Zinc primed and coated in one of our standard RAL colours
- Choice of two lengths – 1000 or 1500mm
- 1180mm height
- Designed to be concreted directly into the ground
The Lisbon Railing is designed to be concreted directly into the ground for a permanent siting, however the railings can be made removable using our Lockblock socket system.
The Lockblock sockets provide total stability and security and are locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the railing is removed.
Advantages of using Lockblock sockets are:
- The railing remains perfectly stable as if it is concreted in
- The sockets are 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Rainwater drains naturally through sub-surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the collection of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- 180mm of the railing sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
All Lockblock Sockets are supplied in pairs.