- Construction Material
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Height - mm
- Weight - kg
- Capacity - Litres
- Fun design and bright colours encourage children to correctly dispose of litter
- Circular opening provides easy access for placing rubbish in the bin
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use at nurseries, school playgrounds, etc
- Choice of a galvanised steel or plastic liner - can be quickly and easily emptied
- Hygienic and simple to clean
- Environmentally friendly - made from recyclable plastic
- UV stabilised to ensure the bold colours will not fade in the sun
- Top of the bin is lockable for enhanced security (key supplied)
- Low maintenance and rust-resistant
- Option to add an owl graphic or 'litter' letters graphic to further promote responsible litter disposal and add extra excitement
- Optional ground fixing bolts available to securely fix the bin to the ground
Pencil litter bins are ideal for a wide range of locations such as schools, nurseries and playgrounds. Available in 42 or 52 litre capacities, the bright colours and fun designs are a great way of encouraging children to dispose of litter in the correct way.
The bins are supplied as standard with plain bodies. However a choice of either an owl graphic or a litter letters graphic are available to help reinforce your responsible waste disposal message, as well as add further colour and excitement.
The bin has a circular opening to put litter in and each bin is supplied with a choice of a galvanised steel or a plastic liner. The top of the bin is lockable and lifts off to allow the liner to be quickly and easily emptied.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this bin is manufactured from recyclable polyethylene to positively impact on our environment. Polyethylene is a very tough and durable material, meaning the bin can be located outside with very little maintenance required. The bin is also UV stabilised and will never rust or corrode.
The bin can be left freestanding or can be securely fixed to the ground using the optional ground fixing bolts to prevent the bin being moved or stolen.
Height - mm
Diameter - mm
Weight - kg
42L Capacity (TBPMIC)
52L Capacity (TBPMID)
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.