- Construction Material
This product is unfortunately no longer in production, for assistance in sourcing an alternative please contact our sales team via telephone on 01777858009 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This simple to use, removable bollard is the ideal choice for restricted access areas such as driveways, private roads and pedestrianised zones. The bollard can be removed quickly to allow access for authorised vehicles and takes less than a minute to replace.
- Manufactured from 76mm steel tube
- Zinc painted in one of our standard RAL colours
- Choice of 4 decorative, cast aluminium top caps
- Socket is to be concreted directly into the ground
- Can be supplied with 3x different keys, 3x identical keys or 1x 11mm triangle key
Removing the bollard
Unlock the bollard using one of the supplied keys and rotate it one turn to remove it from its socket.
Replacing the bollard
Rotate the bollard so that it drops into the socket. Complete the turn to lock it in place