SafetyHub Mobile Hand Sanitiser Station with Automatic Dispenser
£689.99 (ex. VAT)
£827.99 (inc. VAT)
|Height - mm||1205|
|Width - mm||625|
|Depth - mm||430|
Designed for use on the likes of construction sites, civil engineering applications and during roads maintenance, this SafetyHub Mobile Hand Sanitiser Station provides a portable hand sanitising solution for site operatives where access to soap and water is often not readily available. It offers a simple method for contractors to meet their obligations under the Construction Leadership Council (CLC)* and enables high standards of hand hygiene to be implemented which is essential to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
This sturdy unit is built to last and able to withstand harsh outdoor environments. It will never dent, rust or corrode as it is almost entirely constructed from exceptionally tough, rotationally moulded plastic. The robust wheel assembly enables the sanitiser station to be easily manoeuvred around the project as required.
It comes supplied with a bulk fill sanitiser dispenser pre-fitted to the backboard - the dispenser has a 1 litre capacity to ensure a constant level of service and is fitted with a touchless sensor for automatic dispensing of hand sanitiser gel to help reduce cross-contamination between users.
- Portable hand sanitising solution for site operatives where access to soap and water is often not readily available
- Robust wheels provide mobility and enable quick deployment/relocation
- 1 litre bulk-fill automatic dispenser pre-fitted to the backboard
- Ideal for construction sites, events, civil engineering applications, etc
- Weatherproof design – will not rust, dent or corrode
- Helps reduce the spread of infectious diseases
- Enables contractors to meet their obligations under the (CLC)*
- Durable construction – almost made entirely from rotationally moulded plastic
- 100% recyclable
- Highly visible black and green colour scheme
- Easy to view ‘Use hand sanitiser’ signage
- Comes supplied with a 1 litre bulk-fill sanitiser dispenser (automatic operation)
- Secure lockable equipment cabinet for storing additional supplies, PPE, etc
- Emergency access panel for the key
- 5-year guarantee against manufacturer defects
The highly visible black and green colour scheme and easy to view ‘Use hand sanitiser’ signage provides an easily identifiable, central point for individuals, whilst also reminding them to cleanse their hands.
This 100% recyclable product also features a secure lockable equipment cabinet for storing additional supplies, first aid kits, PPE etc, as well as an emergency access panel for convenient and safe storage of the key to ensure staff can access the cabinet in the event of an urgent situation breaking out.
The SafetyHub Mobile Sanitiser Station carries a 5-year guarantee against manufacturer defects for complete peace of mind.
*The latest guidance from the CLC states “all workers should wash of clean their hands before entering or leaving the site.”
Please Note: Hand Sanitiser is not included.