- Height - mm
- Belt Length - metres
- Base Diameter - mm
- Diameter - mm
- Belt Width - mm
This listing is for 1 x Belt Barrier Post and 2 x Belts. To create a complete barrier, you will need to order 2+ Barrier Posts.
This cost-effective and functional SafetyMaster 450 Twin Retractable Belt Barrier features 2 x 3.4m belts which enhances the level of safety in industrial and commercial environments such as construction sites, hotels and warehouses.
The lower belt heightens perimeter security by preventing personnel from ducking under the belt and entering hazardous areas where there may be dangers such as spillages, trip risks or machinery in operation. It also provides guidance for the visually impaired using a cane.
The unit features a heavy duty steel post and is available in a red and white or black and yellow design as standard to further enhance the unit’s visibility and durability.
- Cost-effective and durable twin barrier designed to restrict access to hazardous work areas
- Weighs just 10kg - easy to lift and reposition
- Lower belt stops personnel from ducking under the belt
- Practical for use in factories, hotels and on construction sites
- Ideal for keeping workers away from moving forklifts
- 2 high-visibility colour schemes to choose from
- Weatherproof - suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Two piece post construction
- Post made from heavy duty steel
- Concrete filled base offers firm stability
- Belt brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction
- Full circumference rubber floor protector
- Universal belt locking clip
- Simple assembly, no tools required
The concrete filled base ensures the post won't easily tip over when force is applied, which makes it stable for both internal and external use.
Weighing just 9.5kg, this product can be lifted and repositioned with ease when necessary. It has a full circumference rubber floor ring for maximum scratch protection. The ring is strong enough to last the lifetime of the barrier.
It is fitted with a belt brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction with no snapback. A simple locking tab on the end of the belt also ensures it is not accidentally detached. The clip is also of a "universal" design, allowing it to connect to all popular brands of posts.