Seaton Larch Timber Bollard - 140 x 140 x 1200mm
£110.97 (ex. VAT)
£133.16 (inc. VAT)
|Height - mm||1200|
|Length - mm||140|
|Width - mm||140|
|Construction Material||Larch Timber|
Suitable for rural environments such as cycle paths, playing fields, woodlands and public gardens, this Seaton Larch Timber Bollard is designed for grass verge protection, creating pedestrian only areas and delineating driveways and walkways. It features two decorative recesses, a pyramid top and is made from materials that can be recycled or naturally decompose at the end of its lifespan.
This durable product is milled from “green timber” and ideal for settings where a ‘natural’ appearance is desired. It is built to withstand the outdoor elements, whilst still evoking a distinctive look - the product will crack, twist and warp over time (this is completely normal) which only adds to its character as no two are ever the same.
It offers years of reliable service with only minimal maintenance required.
- Seaton Larch Timber Bollard
- Suitable for rural environments - woodlands, country parks, public gardens, etc
- Provides grass verge protection
- Helps create pedestrian only areas and delineates walkways.
- Low carbon footprint
- Manufactured using sustainably sourced Scandinavian timbers
- All components are either recyclable or naturally decompose
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- 2 decorative recesses
- Pyramid top
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install
- Free shipping on orders of 6 bollards or more
- Also available in oak (See Related Products)
We give this product a coat of Danish oil before it leaves us which helps to bring out and preserve the fantastic colours and grain.
Installing the bollard is a quick and easy process - simply create a hole in the ground and fix in place with your preferred concrete mix.