Smith Contractor Compression Sprayer with Viton Seals
This premium, commercial-grade sprayer is suitable for applying a wide range of chemicals, fertilisers and cleaning disinfectants. The handheld design and 21-inch poly wand enable the user to effortlessly treat and maintain green spaces such as lawns, gardens and golf courses, as well as quickly sanitise common touch points in offices, public washrooms, building entrances, etc to prevent the spread of infection.
Available with a 2 or 3 gallon capacity HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) tank, an adjustable shoulder strap is also supplied to assist further with comfort and manoeuvrability. The translucent body allows for easy stock control, enabling the user to see the contents in the unit, while the conical shape creates a sturdy base that will refrain from tipping over easily.
Requiring 25% fewer pumps per gallon than competitor products, it is both economic and easy to use - simply pump the handle to build pressure and hold the trigger to spray. The lock-on feature enables continuous use without having to constantly hold onto the trigger.
- Premium, commercial-grade sprayer
- User-friendly and compact design
- Used for weed prevention, pest control and commercial cleaning applications
- Requires 25% fewer pumps per gallon than most other sprayers
- Choice of a 2 or 3 gallon capacity tank made from HDPE
- 21-inch poly wand
- Viton seals and gaskets offer superior chemical resistance
- Durable 50” PVC hose with integrated hose barb
- Conical shape provides stability and helps prevent tipping and spills
- Easy to carry - adjustable shoulder strap included
- Lock-on feature
- Pressure relief valve
- Includes 5 nozzles for ultimate versatility
- Also accepts teejet nozzles
- In-line filtration system reduces clogging and minimises cleaning
- Wand stand and nozzle protection to assist in securing the wand to the tank
- Pump can be repaired in minutes without tools, resulting in less downtime
The sprayer uses high-quality Viton seals and gaskets (easy to change without any tools) which offer excellent chemical resistance. It is fitted with a pressure relief valve which helps prevent chemicals from getting on you before opening the tank.
Multiple nozzles are included for ultimate versatility. The adjustable poly and brass nozzles can be easily modified from a fine mist to direct stream with a solid reach. Two flat fans are also included with high and low volume for broader or more precise coverage, along with a high performance foaming nozzle.
The contractor series also accepts TeeJet nozzles so specific nozzles for jobs such as sanitising can be retrofitted.
Please Note: This product is recommended for lower viscosity products. It is NOT compatible with oil, solvents or acids.