Social Distancing Floor Marking Tape - 33m x 48mm Wide
£4.99 (ex. VAT)
£5.99 (inc. VAT)
|Width - mm||48|
|Colour||Black & Yellow|
|Roll Length||30 Metres|
Bulk Quantities Available
In Stock - Order Now - We have physical stock of this product available.
Ideal for marking personal space boundaries and creating designated walkways in high-traffic environments such as warehouses, call centres, supermarkets and commercial garages, this easy-to-apply Social Distancing Floor Tape ensures businesses and premises are compliant with Government advice which requires individuals to stay a safe distance apart to prevent the spread of viral infections.
Suitable for indoor use only, its yellow background with black text ‘Please Keep A Safe Distance’ provides maximum visibility to personnel present within the location.
This product features a PVC base which is over-laminated with clear BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) to provide a scuff-resistance surface.
- Social Distancing Floor Marking Tape
- 33m x 48mm wide
- Durable and easy to apply
- Only suitable for use on internal surfaces
- Outlines personal space boundaries and forms traffic ways
- Ensures businesses and organisations are compliant with Government guidelines
- Effective method for keeping individuals a safe distance apart
- Yellow background with black text for maximum visibility
- Ideal for supermarkets, warehouses, car garages, etc
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 50°C
- High gloss finish, to give the effect of a painted surface
- Easy to clean
- Good chemical resistance
- PVC base over-laminated with clear BOPP for a scuff-resistance surface
- Excellent mechanical strength
Able to withstand temperatures up to 50°C, it provides an effective visual aid for staff, customers and visitors, with the high gloss finish giving the effect of a painted surface.
This tape also has excellent mechanical strength and is easy to clean, ensuring long-lasting use and a professional look is maintained at all times.
Apply to a clean and dry surface, use pressure to ensure full bond. Store product in an ambient temperature (18°C-23°C) and away from direct sunlight.