Spectrum Canteen Furniture - 2 Seater
|Height - mm||790|
|Length - mm||570|
|Width - mm||1755|
Bold and brightly coloured, our Spectrum Canteen Furniture provides a practical, durable and stylish seating area for the likes of school and workplace canteens, cafes, breakrooms and refreshment areas. The fully-welded design is available in a range of configurations which allow the user to create their own canteen layout that suits their specific needs
With robust seats manufactured from 1.2mm mild steel, the Spectrum furniture provides strength and durability for the user, whilst remaining easy to clean and maintain. Seats are available in a choice of green, red, blue or grey to match or colour co-ordinate with a workplace colour scheme.
- Fully welded canteen unit with seats made from 1.2mm mild steel
- Robust and stylish canteen furniture
- Ideal for dining halls, self-service restaurants and refreshment areas
- Powder coated steel framework in sleek silver with Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Trouble-free access to the floor and easily wipeable chairs for simple cleaning and maintenance
- Hard-wearing MFC table tops come in a light grey, with PVC edging for added strength and protection.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Choice of 4 seat colours – green, red, blue or dark grey
- Choice of single entry or double entry types
- 4 and 6 seaters are also available in this range (see related products)
The frames of the unit are powder coated in sleek light grey with Germ Guard Active Technology paint, whilst MFC table tops come in a light grey, with PVC edging delivering added strength and protection.
Germ Guard Active Technology
Germ Guard is an anti-bacterial finish which provides protection against harmful bacteria as it contains chemical properties which prevent bacteria from infecting and reproducing on the surface or product. Germs which may already be present on hands when using the furniture are attracted to the germ guard coating and are eventually destroyed, effectively reducing the risk of infection from highly touched surfaces. This makes our canteen furniture ideal for schools and other environments with dining hall facilities and refreshment areas where a high number of people are in contact with the furniture.