Steel Splash Locker - 3 Door
|Height - mm||1800|
|Width - mm||300|
|Construction Material||Powder-Coated Steel|
Perfect for damp environments such as changing rooms, saunas, industrial wet areas, and food preparation plants or where regular washing is required, our robust Steel Splash Lockers are manufactured from pre-coated galvanised steel.
This three door locker is available in depths of 300mm and 450mm, as well as being fitted with rust-resistant galvanised security shelves to thwart any unauthorised access to the compartment below.
- Choice of 2 widths
- Ideal for changing rooms, saunas, industrial wet areas and food preparation plants
- Manufactured from pre-coated galvanised steel
- Available in a choice of 6 colours
- Strong and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Hinges are 75mm deep which offers greater quality and durability
- Moisture resistant cam locks are fitted as standard for superior lock durability in moist environments
- Lateral security beam enhances the security of the product
- Fitted with rust-resistant galvanised security shelves to prevent any unauthorised access to the compartment below
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint
- Fitted with moisture-resistant cam locks (each lock is supplied with 2 keys)
- Fire tested and certified to standards of classification EN 13501-1
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 1, 2 or 4 doors also available (See Related Products)
Moisture resistant cam locks (each lock is supplied with two keys) are fitted as standard for superior lock durability in moist environments, whilst the lateral security beam and 75mm deep hinges offer increased security and resilience.
The sturdy locker doors are manufactured with ventilation slits at the top and bottom of each door which allows ample airflow throughout the lockers without compromising the overall security.
Germ Guard Active Technology
All our standard lockers are powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology in a range of RAL colours. Germ Guard is an anti-bacterial finish which provides protection against harmful bacteria as it contains chemical properties which prevent bacteria from infecting and reproducing on the surface or product.
Germs that may already be present on hands when using the lockers are attracted to the germ guard coating and are eventually destroyed, effectively reducing the risk of infection from highly touched surfaces. This makes our lockers ideal for schools and other educational environments where a high number of people are in contact with the locker.
Moisture Resistant Cam Lock
Moisture resistant cam locks are fitted as standard to our Steel Splash Lockers for superior lock durability in moist environments. Each lock comes supplied with two keys.
Please Note: This listing is for one locker only. If you wish to purchase multiple lockers, please feel free to contact us for a quote.