- Height - mm
- Depth - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Construction Material
- Open top square aperture allows passers-by to easily dispose of waste
- Ideal for use in parks and green spaces as the PEFC accredited timer will naturally blend into the surroundings
- Iroko wood material used is stain resistant, durable and long lasting
- Available in natural oak, light oak or dark oak
- Galvanised steel liner adds further durability to the inner of the bin
- Optional locking bracket for keeping the inner safe
- Optional bolts that can be used to secure the bin to the ground for further security
The Square Slatted litter bin features a simple yet attractive design that is ideally suited for use in parks and green spaces.
The unit is constructed using a galvanised steel carcass clad in Iroko hardwood slats. Iroko is used as it is stain resistant, it is durable and hard wearing.
You have the choice of either a natural oak, light oak or dark oak finish.
A galvanised steel liner collects the litter and lifts out for easy emptying. For added security and to keep rain out, an optional steel lid is available.
An optional locking bracket is also available to secure the liner to the bin and prevent unauthorised personnel from removing the liner.
Only PEFC accredited timber is used in the construction of this bin. This allows the environmental impact of using timber products to be kept at a minimum by only using timber sourced from PEFC accredited sources.
PEFC has become the world’s largest forest certification umbrella organisation with over 30 independent natural schemes. The timber slats are stained in either a light or dark oak.
The unit is supplied with a pre-drilled base and can be securely bolted to the ground using the optional set of 4 RAWL bolts.