Standard Canteen Furniture - 2 Seater
|Height - mm||725|
|Length - mm||530|
|Width - mm||1690|
|Height - mm||760|
Available on a 5 day lead time - Blue seat options only - Red and Black coloured seats are made to order
With clear access to the floor, the dining area is simple to keep clean and the one piece moulded polypropylene seats can be easily wiped meaning high levels of hygiene and general cleanliness are straightforward to maintain. Seats are available in a choice of red, black or blue.
- Fully welded canteen unit with polypropylene seat sheets
- Framework powder coated jet black with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint
- Perfect for canteens, refreshment areas and dining halls
- Hard wearing MFC table tops come in a light grey, with PVC edging for extra strength and protection
- Easy to keep clean and maintain
- Available in a choice of red, black or blue seat shells
- Blue seats available on 5 day delivery; red and blue seats made to order
- 4 seaters and 6 seaters are also available in this range (see related products)
The framework is powder coated black with Germ Guard Active Technology paint for increased hygiene and the MFC table tops come in a light grey, with PVC edging for added strength and protection.
Germ Guard Active Technology
Germ Guard is an anti-bacterial finish which provides protection against harmful bacteria as it contains chemical properties which prevent bacteria from infecting and reproducing on the surface or product. Germs which may already be present on hands when using the furniture are attracted to the germ guard coating and are eventually destroyed, effectively reducing the risk of infection from highly touched surfaces. This makes our canteen furniture ideal for schools and other environments with dining hall facilities and refreshment areas where a high number of people are in contact with the furniture.