Steel Retractable Bollard with Stainless Steel Top
|Diameter - mm||220|
|Construction Material||Steel and Stainless Steel|
The durable design of this Steel Bollard provides strong protection for pedestrians and property from potential vehicle damage. Ideal for positioning around the perimeter of entrances to buildings, city squares, hotel grounds and supermarkets, it also has a retractable function which provides quick access to restricted areas when needed for emergency services or authorised vehicles.
After it has received zinc anti-corrosion treatment, the steel is painted in a choice of one of our 10 RAL colours for maximum protection against the elements. These posts are supplied with a stainless steel top, as well as full installation and maintenance instructions to ensure correct implementation and performance.
- Steel Retractable Bollard with Stainless Steel Top
- Provides quick access to restricted areas when needed
- Protects pedestrian areas from road traffic
- Ideal for city squares, supermarkets and hotel grounds
- Robust steel construction
- Force of 20kg is required to retract the bollard
- Non-slip 460mm diameter ground cover made from 10mm gauge steel - galvanised and lacquered black, fixed with 12mm diameter Hex socket screws
- Casing made of galvanised steel with strong lifting eyelets for quick and easy installation
- Stainless steel lock unit (operated by an 11mm triangle key)
- Supplied with full installation and maintenance instructions
- Not to be used as an "anti-ram" device
A force of 20kg is required to retract the bollard, which will glide smoothly due to the hardwearing bearings and sealed gas piston. The lock unit is made of stainless steel with a spring loaded protector shielding the mechanism from dirt, the lock is opened with an 11mm triangle key.
This product is designed to deter vehicular passage and is not to be used as an "anti-ram" device.
To close turn the key once and the bollard will rise and automatically lock into the raised position. To open it turn the key and remove it then apply vertical pressure to the top of the bollard with the foot until it locks automatically in the lowered position.