- Length - mm
- Height - mm
- Construction Material
- WRAS Approved
Modified to be wheelchair inclusive, this Ranger Tri-table features a special seat pan which allows two wheelchair users full access to the table. Constructed entirely from steel, it is polyester powder coated for maximum resistance against corrosion and the outside elements.
Available in a choice of five powder coated colours: yellow, red, blue, green, or black, it offers a practical seating area for a variety of locations including parks and green spaces, playgrounds, care homes, shopping centres, restaurants and pubs.
In total, this product can seat a maximum of seven people and comes complete with anti-vandal fittings, which resist tampering and stop people from stealing or moving the bench once it's in position. Optional ground fixings can be added to your order if you are fixing the product to any hard ground including concrete, patios, etc.
- Wheelchair Friendly Picnic Table
- Seats 7 people, with access for 2 wheelchairs (special seat pan allows access)
- All-steel heavy duty construction
- Ideal for playgrounds, parks, pubs, restaurants, etc
- Polyester powder coated
- Available in yellow, black, green, red, or blue
- Anti-vandal fittings
- Allow an area of 2000mm x 2000mm
- Supplied flat packed - easy to assemble
- Optional bolt down fixings available to fix to hard ground
Please Note: An area size of 2000mm x 2000mm should be allowed to accommodate the Wheelchair Friendly Ranger Tri-Table Picnic Table.