- Weight - kg
- Length - mm
- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Capacity - Gallons
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- Construction Material
The unique design of our 1000 litre (220 gallons) bunded heating oil storage tank makes it ideal for locations where space is limited and access is restricted. The slimline design allows the tank to pass through internal doors* which eases installation and provides more flexibility for locating the tank around your property.
This 1000 litre bunded oil storage tank is manufactured in the UK from tough and durable, UV resistant polyethylene and has been designed for safe and secure, environmentally responsible storage of heating oil. A bunded tank uses a tank within a tank design which will protect your oil in the event of the inner tank splitting and will also stop oil from seeping into the surrounding area, causing damage to the environment and resulting in expensive clean-up costs.
The tank is supplied fully assembled with the following:
- 1” BSP coated steel outlet (female)
- 2” BSP Atkinson fill point (male)
- 4” Inspection aperture with lockable screw cap
- 2x 2 inch vents
- Lockable manhole lid
- Removable bung inside the lid for the optional level gauge
- Optional clock or electronic gauge will be fitted and pre-set, if purchased with the tank
This tank comes with a 12 year warranty, if installed by an OFTEC Approved Engineer and subsequently inspected annually by an OFTEC Approved Engineer. All bunded oil tanks should be installed by an OFTEC registered installer in accordance with statutory requirements.
* Based on a UK industry standard internal door with the dimensions 1981mm x 762mm (6ft 6in x 2ft 6in)
- UK manufactured UV resistant polyethylene construction
- Manufactured in accordance with current OFTEC regulations - OFS T100
- Suitable for storing heating oil - kerosene, diesel and bio-diesel fuels
- CE marked
- Bunded tank which holds 110% of the internal capacity
- 12 year warranty
- Above ground and external use only
Installation Kit - Includes:
- Fuel filter with lever type isolation valve
- Aluminium tank adapter - 1" to 0.5" reducer
- PTFE tape
- Heldite jointing compound
Please note - Many OFTEC installers will already have the items contained within the installation kit and therefore we offer these as extras, simply to avoid you paying for items that you may not require.
Simple and reliable, the clock fuel level gauge provides a visual guide to the level of your tank and is located within the lockable manhole lid.
Apollo Ultrasonic Electronic Gauge
Our best selling tank contents gauge is considered to be the industry standard remote level gauge which comprises of a tank mounted transmitter unit and a plug in receiver unit.
The transmitter monitors the level of fuel inside the tank and relays this data via a secure, wireless connection to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard UK electrical socket.