Adjustable Width Height Restrictor - 5250 to 7550mm
|Height - mm||2200|
|Width - mm||7550|
|Construction Material||Steel Tube|
Designed to prevent oversized vehicles from entering unsuitable areas such as multi-storey or underground car parks. Our height restrictors are manufactured from steel tubes and are adjustable to suit different road widths.
- The horizontal beam is comprised of a two-piece crossbar featuring a third sleeve which allows the precise adjustment of the height restrictor to the required road width
- Manufactured from 80 x 80mm galvanised steel tube
- White lacquered finish with red reflective strips
- Allows a vehicle with a maximum height of 2200mm to pass underneath
- Suitable for road widths of 5250 to 7550mm
- Mounted on reinforced base plates to be fixed using ground fixing rods (supplied)
Signage Fixing Kit
The optional signage fixing kit allows 450mm diameter panels to be fixed to the top of the height restrictor (sign not supplied).