Bristol Maid Steel Dressing Trolley with 600mm Flange Up Fixed Shelves
£253.35 (ex. VAT)
£304.02 (inc. VAT)
|Height - mm||870|
|Width - mm||615|
|Depth - mm||465|
|Shelf Size - mm||600 x 450|
This Bristol Maid Steel Dressing Trolley is fitted with 75mm polypropylene/thermoplastic rubber twin wheel castors for easy manoeuvring through corridors and doorways in care environments. It enables nursing staff to efficiently store and transport dressings and medication supplies to patients in nursing homes, GP surgeries and hospitals.
It is fitted with two 600mm flange up fixed shelves with three sides raised and one down to prevent the trolley’s contents from falling to the ground, whilst still enabling easy retrieval of items.
Each shelf has a maximum load capacity of 25kg and is cushioned by anti-static spiral buffers for safe removal and replacement.
- Robust construction - seamlessly welded 304 grade stainless steel frame
- Effective storage and transportation of medical equipment and dressings
- Practical for healthcare environments - hospitals, nursing homes etc
- 2 x 600mm flange up fixed shelves with three sides up and one down
- Shelves are cushioned by anti-static spiral buffers - safe removal and replacement
- Each shelf has a maximum load capacity of 25kg
- Mobile on 75mm polypropylene/thermoplastic rubber twin wheel castors
- Knock in plastic caps on legs
- Easy to clean
- Manufactured in the UK
- Unit available with 400mm shelves (See Related Products)
The unit is manufactured in the UK from seamlessly welded 304 grade stainless steel for maximum strength and durability. It features knock in plastic caps on the legs, which are designed to protect floors and reduce noise.
As well as being functional and robust, this product is also extremely easy to clean, making it ideal for the healthcare sector where maintaining high levels of cleanliness is imperative.