Bristol Maid Steel Dressing Trolley with 600mm Removable Shelves
£195.35 (ex. VAT)
£234.42 (inc. VAT)
|Construction Material||Mild Steel|
|Shelf Size - mm||600 x 450|
Suitable for storing and transporting dressings and medication supplies to patients in care environments, this Bristol Maid Steel Dressing Trolley provides both reliability and functionality to nursing staff.
Ideal for the likes of nursing homes, GP surgeries and hospitals, it is manufactured in the UK from seamlessly welded mild steel and features two 600mm removable shelves made from 304 grade stainless steel for versatile usage. Each shelf has a maximum load capacity of 25kg and is cushioned by anti-static spiral buffers for safe removal and replacement.
- Robust construction - seamlessly welded mild steel frame
- Effective storage and transportation of medical equipment and dressings
- Perfect for healthcare environments - hospitals, GP surgeries etc
- 2 x 600mm removable shelves for versatile usage (made from 304 grade stainless steel)
- Shelves are cushioned by anti-static spiral buffers - safe removal and replacement
- Each shelf has a maximum load capacity of 25kg
- Mobile on 75mm polypropylene/thermoplastic rubber twin wheel castors
- Knock in plastic caps on legs
- Easy to clean
- Finished in a durable white epoxy polyester powder paint
- Manufactured in the UK
- Unit available with 450mm shelves (See Related Products)
The unit is fitted with 75mm polypropylene/thermoplastic rubber twin wheel castors for easy manoeuvring through corridors and doorways. It is finished in a durable white epoxy polyester powder paint and features knock in plastic caps on the legs, which are designed to protect floors and reduce noise.
As well as being practical and robust, this product is also extremely easy to clean, making it ideal for the healthcare sector where maintaining high levels of cleanliness is imperative.