Dome Top Home Time Steel Bollard
|Diameter - mm||76|
|Height - mm||1180|
|Weight - kg||8|
Offering a robust solution for protecting the boundaries and borders of play areas and playgrounds, this Dome Top “Home-Time” Bollard is the ideal accompaniment to the Linea “Home-Time” Railing. Suitable for ensuring the safety of children at nurseries and schools, it is constructed from 76mm diameter steel tubes which are zinc primed and finished in a choice of 4 RAL colours (yellow, red, blue or green) for maximum protection and high visibility.
It also features a lacquered top cap (choice of yellow, red, blue or green) and is concreted directly into the ground for secure fixing.
- Dome Top “Home-Time” Bollard
- High visibility and robust design
- Protects the perimeter of play areas and playgrounds
- Effective barrier for safeguarding children at schools and nurseries
- Constructed from 76mm diameter steel tubes
- Zinc primed and finished in a choice of RAL colours (yellow, red, blue or green)
- Lacquered top caps (yellow, red, blue or green)
- Bollard is concreted directly into the ground
- Optional rust-resistant standard or lockable sockets to make the bollard removable
There is the option to add a standard socket or lockable socket which makes the bollard removable. They are manufactured from galvanised steel which enables them to endure the impact of the outdoor elements and provide a long-lasting stable base for the posts to fit into.
The standard option is removable without the necessity for a key, while the lockable version is secured with an 11mm triangle key and the lock safeguarded by a black lacquered flap. This version provides strong resistance against unauthorised persons stealing the bollard, as well as ensuring no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.