- Construction Material
This cost effective steel bollard is available in five sizes and features a simple design that will look attractive in any location.
- Manufactured from 3mm steel tube with a rounded welded top cap
- Zinc painted in a choice of RAL colours
- No sharp edges
- Low maintenance
Bollard Diameter Bollard Height Above Ground Bollard Weight 60mm 1100mm 4 kg 76mm 1000mm 7 kg 90mm 1000mm 9 kg 114mm 1000mm 13 kg 168mm 1200mm 21 kg
This bollard is designed to be concreted directly in to the ground, however it can be made removable by using the optional sockets (with the exception of the 60mm ⌀). The socket provides total stability and security and can be locked and unlocked using an 11mm triangle key. A static galvanised central boss sits flush with the ground to ensure there is no trip hazard when the bollard is removed.
- The bollard remains perfectly stable when set into a socket
- 100% galvanised for complete corrosion protection
- Drains naturally through sub surface gravel
- A reservoir allows for the accumulation of sand and gravel
- The lock is protected by a black lacquered flap
- Approx. 180mm of the bollard sits inside the socket to ensure a constant height
A standard, non-lockable socket is also available to make the bollard removable without the need for a key.