1/2" Clear Braided PVC Hose - 30 Metre Coil
£22.95 (ex. VAT)
£27.54 (inc. VAT)
This 1/2" Clear Braided PVC Hose features an abrasion and ozone resistant transparent PVC cover reinforced with high tensile polyester fibres. It is practical for food contact applications, general water discharge and low pressure airlines as it uses a unique low toxic, odourless formulae that will not defect the taste of drinking water.
The transparent tubing provides the user with full visibility of the flow of the contents, whilst the lightweight, flexible and versatile nature of this product means it is easy to handle and effective for a wide range of purposes including compressed air, crop spraying, water and fluid handling, chemical transfer and coolant lines.
It is supplied in a 30 metre coil and has a temperature range of -15°C to +60°C. Its durable construction enables the product to withstand harsh environments and extreme weather conditions, as well as being highly resistant to most acids and alkalis.
- Light duty and flexible 1/2" Clear Braided PVC Hose for multipurpose use
- Abrasion and ozone resistant transparent PVC cover
- Reinforced with high tensile polyester fibres
- Supplied in a 30 metre coil
- Uses a special low toxic PVC that will not taint the taste of drinking water
- Practical for food contact applications, general water discharge and low pressure airlines
- Ideal for water and fluid handling, coolant lines, crop spraying, etc
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Temperature range: -15°C to +60°C
- Smooth interior to reduce sediment accumulation
- Full visibility of the flow of contents
- Able to endure extreme weather conditions
- Long service life
- Different diameters available (See Related Products)