- Small footprint - designed to be either post or wall mounted
- Keeps pavements and open spaces clear of dog fouling
- Heavy duty red polyethylene sack, together with galvanised metal liner
- Liner simply lifts out for easy emptying
- Dual position lid is self-closing in normal use and stays upright for emptying
- Lid has a deodorising block to neutralise any odours
- Lid is manufactured from recycled PVC to aid the environment
- 3” diameter post available if required
- Pair of jubilee clips can also be added to secure your Doggybin to the post
Dog waste on pavements, grass, parks and play areas is a constant problem that will never go away. Our Doggybin helps to eliminate this problem by giving dog owners a designated bin to dispose of their dogs waste in a quick, easy and hygienic manner.
The Doggybin is manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene, is available in a choice of colours and features a vinyl dog waste sticker.
Each Doggybin has a 40 litre capacity and is supplied with a galvanised steel liner that simply lifts out to be emptied. The dual position lid is self-closing in normal use and stays upright for emptying. It also features a deodorising block which is placed in the lid to help neutralise any odours.
The bin has been designed to be either post or wall mounted - an optional 2 metre high (3” diameter) post is available at extra cost. Jubilee clips are also available as an optional extra for fixing the Doggybin to the post.
- Capacity - Litres
- Construction Material
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Diameter - mm
- Height - mm