- Capacity - Litres
- Depth - mm
- Height - mm
- Width - mm
- Eco-friendly way to segregate and recycle waste in offices and workplaces
- World’s first bin to be made from recycled UK post-consumer plastic
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material and is 100% recyclable for maximum sustainability
- 2.5mm wall thickness
- Tall and elegant design offers excellent visibility and prevents the user from needing to bend down
- Sloping lid prevents items and rubbish being left on the lid
- Deep overhanging design of the lid neatly conceals ugly liners from view
- Recessed air vent makes it very easy to empty the bin
- Pack of x6 WRAP compatible pictogram labels included to designate and highlight different waste streams
- Each label is laminated with a matte propylene top layer for a slick looking, long-lasting wear-resistant finish
- Choice of optional coloured inserts (which match the labels) - can be easily clipped in and out to change the use of the bin
- Optional joining clip allows the bins to be connected together to create a recycling station
- Optional uBin sign clip allows a 4mm corex sign to be fitted
The uBin provides an environmentally friendly way to segregate and recycle waste. The large 70 litre capacity makes it ideal for office and workplace environments.
Not only is the uBin manufactured from 100% recycled material and is 100% recyclable, but it’s also the world’s first bin to be made from recycled UK post-consumer plastic. The labels are made from polypropylene, meaning there is nothing on this bin that isn’t recyclable.
The uBin provides an elegant look; with a large overhanging lid meaning no bin liners are shown and an angled top improves the visibility of the product and label. The tall design makes it user-friendly as the bin opening is at an easily accessible height. It also features an air hole which allows for easy bag removal.
Supplied with the uBin and lid is a pack of x6 pictogram labels for different waste streams including; plastic (red), mixed recycling (green), paper (blue), mixed paper & card (blue), cans (grey) and general waste (black). These are WRAP compatible, using UK standard colour coding and graphics, ensuring your recycling scheme is compliant with everyone else’s. The labels are designed to be attached to the leading edge of the lid.
There is a choice of optional coloured inserts (which match the labels) - these clip in and out, providing the flexibility to easily change the use of the bin by changing the shape of the aperture. Even without the coloured insert, the uBin is just as elegant to offer you more budget flexibility.
Optional extras with the uBin are the joining clip which allows the bins to be connected together with an invisible clip system and the uBin Sign Clip, which fits to the back of the uBin and allows a 4mm Correx sign to be fitted.
The optional box of 200 liners are made from 25 Micron translucent Polyethylene and with a little care can be re-used numerous times. The liners are medium duty and have a weight limit of 10kg.
- uBin Base
- uBin Lid
- x6 WRAP Compatible Recycling Labels
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.