- Width - mm
- Height - mm
- Depth - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Constructed entirely from recycled post-consumer plastic
- Minimal footprint - ideal for corridors, meeting rooms and restricted spaces
- Suitable for general waste or food waste
- Every element of the bin can be recycled
- Tall design offers excellent visibility means the bin opening is at convenient height for waste disposal
- 2.5mm wall thickness
- Deep overhanging lid neatly hides ugly liners from view
- Twin air vents for easy liner removal
- Easy to wipe clean for optimum hygiene
- Subtle labelling - includes 8 coloured graphic icons to easily segregate waste streams
- Each label is laminated with a matte propylene top layer for a slick looking, long-lasting wear-resistant finish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Optional handle lid eliminates odours
Evolved from the award-winning uBin Classic, the uBin Mini is the sleek alternative to its predecessor, providing an environmentally friendly, functional and innovative litter bin for any contemporary workplace.
Possessing a 50 litre capacity, its elevated design takes up minimal floor space and is the perfect size for the meeting room, corridor or smaller office area.
Not only is the uBin Mini 100% recyclable and manufactured from 100% recycled material - it’s also constructed entirely from recycled UK post-consumer plastic.
Using the latest recyclate colour sorting technologies; the uBin Mini can be purchased in chalk white or grey. The twin air vents allow air in making for effortless liner removal and the optional handle lid keeps any unwanted smells at a distance.
The robust, tall assembly make this product user friendly for disposing of waste at an accessible height, while the 2.5mm wall thickness provides added durability for frequent use.
The tilted lid ensures users can identify the different waste streams from afar. Included with every uBin Mini is a set of eight coloured graphic icons to segregate waste streams. Each label is laminated with a matte polypropylene top layer meaning that every component of this bin is recyclable.
The plastic material is easily wipeable and effortless to clean, optimising the bin’s level of hygiene.
Suitable for use with all indoor bins, the Deo-Bin is an eco-friendly, odour destroying bin patch designed to contain and prevent unpleasant odours from escaping into the surrounding area. Ideal for use in the likes of offices, schools, leisure centres and canteens, it incorporates a distinctive carbon laminate with innovative odour neutralising technology.
Offering up to three months protection against bin odours, it is extremely easy to apply through the simple peeling of the self-adhesive patch from the protective backing liner and then sticking it to a cleaned area inside your bin. Supplied in packs of 2.