1 Tonne / 1000kg Bulk Bag - White De-icing Rock Salt
|Capacity - kg||1000 (1 Tonne)|
Our 1000kg bulk bags of white rock salt are ideal for locations where hygiene and cleanliness are imperative such as schools, hospitals, business premises and shopping centres. This is because of its high purity level which is a result of the drying process it goes through where most of the impurities are removed to keep residue to a minimum.
Our white rock salt is carefully screened to produce the most effective spread pattern, increasing pedestrian safety and the working life of equipment. It is more effective in colder conditions, as it decreases the freezing point of water and can generate heat. It also dissolves quickly, meaning it can break through snow and ice with far greater speed and ease than other alternatives.
- Ideal for use in areas where cleanliness and hygiene are vital
- Preferred option for retail outlets, schools, hospitals, etc
- Visually attractive - leaves no dirty residue to be trodden into buildings or vehicles
- Low maintenance – after a winter season, there is no residue to sweep up and no drains to be cleared
- Carefully screened to produce the most effective spread pattern
- Dissolves quickly to break through snow and ice much more easily and rapidly than other alternatives
- Harvested from sustainable sources around the Mediterranean Sea
- Conforms to BS 3247: 1991 standards
- Less likely to clog in salt spreaders
This product conforms to industry standard BS 3247: 1991, which is the same product that the Highways Agency uses on all major public roads.
Harvested from sustainable sources around the Mediterranean Sea, it is considered a safer and environmentally friendly option as it's better for plants, pets and children. This factor makes it more suitable for use at home.