- Diameter - mm
- Height - mm
- Weight (empty) - kg
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- 2" BSP Female outlet
- 1 Year
- Construction Material
- A revolutionary, unique flat packed concrete water tank, which is installed by being inflated
- Delivered flat packed, so it can be easily installed in remote, difficult to reach locations with restricted access
- Cost-effective and worry free – delivery and installation included as standard
- Installation takes less than 48 hours from start to finish
- A wide variety of applications including irrigation, feeding animals, and fire water
- A permanent solution with an expected lifespan of 20 years
- Approximately 70% less CO2 emissions compared to traditional concrete tanks
The Deploy 14,000 Litre inflatable water tank is a completely unique, rapidly deployable water tank designed for farming and agriculture, ideal for remote locations. It is made from a special 8mm thick PVC and concrete filled fabric, developed and manufactured in the UK.
What makes the Deploy tank special is that it can be installed in very difficult to reach locations, with tight spaces or restricted access. A traditional one piece plastic tank with a similar capacity is at least 2 meters in diameter. This makes it simply impossible to deliver to some locations, or requires a crane to lift it into place at great expense, time and unneeded stress. In contrast, the Deploy tank comes rolled up and fits in the back of a van, or even a trailer pulled by an ATV or tractor.
Installation can be completed in under 48 hours, and we do all the hard work for you. This is much quicker than a galvanised steel or sectional tank which require intensive planning and construction, as well as experienced staff to construct them.
The tank can also be used as a source of emergency water in remote locations in the event of fire or drought. It has even been used to irrigate the pitch at Taunton Town Football Club – see the video in the gallery above.
The unique canvas material is very strong cementitious composite barrier – 28 days after setting it has compressive strength of 80 MPa or 815 kgf/cm². It has also been tested to be completely water tight. The zip to connect the removable lid has also been tested to be water tight.
Included with the tank are 4 tank fittings:
- 2" BSP female outlet
- 2" plain PVC inlet
- 2" plain PVC cleaning outlet
- 4" plain PVC Overflow.
To make the process easy and stress-free, delivery and installation is included at no extra cost. All we require is a flat 5 × 5 metre space, either concrete or sand. The total install process takes no longer than 48 hours, after which the tank is functional immediately.
In case you don't already have a concrete pad, we strongly recommend adding the optional 4 x 4 metre Insta-Slab concrete pad. This is a flat packed concrete slab made from the same innovative concrete material, and can be installed in around 24 hours.
The installation is straight forward, and takes place over 2 days:
- We require a level ground and a 2 to 5 cm deep bed of sand
- The tank is delivered and dropped at the delivery site
- The Insta-Slab concrete base will be laid out and hydrated
- The tank will then be rolled out and inflated, taking just 3 minutes
- We then hydrate the tank, which takes approx. 1h 30m
- On the second day, the tank is checked over and the lid support is installed
The price of the tank includes delivery, and offloading equipment is not required. We will aim to deliver your tank within 2–3 weeks from date of order.