- Weight - kg
- Diameter - mm
- Height - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Capacity - Gallons
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- Construction Material
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Tank Shape
- 12500 litre / 2750 gallon capacity
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one-piece design
- Ribbed design provides added strength and rigidity
- 100% rust proof
- Moulded lifting lugs on top of the tank allow easy lifting when empty or can be used as tie down points
- Choice of outlet size available
- 10 year warranty
- Supplied with a byelaw 30 kit (byelaw 60 kit for Scotland)
This WRAS approved industrial water tank is constructed from medium density polyethylene and features a one-piece design to ensure long term strength and durability.
The tank conforms to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water standards and regulations for the safe storage of drinking water. Copies of the certification are available upon request.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Brewing and wine making
- Food industry
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales only. Please contact us for shipping costs to all other locations including Scotland, Northern Ireland and off shore islands.
We must be made aware of any delivery restrictions such as narrow lanes, weak bridges etc. when you place your order. Failure to notify us may result in delivery being delayed and additional costs being incurred.
It is the customers’ responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. Unless agreed prior to delivery, the standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles with space for the vehicle to turn around and also that you have a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment on site to unload the tank.
The tank should be unloaded onto a smooth, flat surface that is free from rocks and other sharp objects that could cause damage.
If you require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss your requirements.