- Weight - kg
- Diameter - mm
- Depth - mm
- Capacity - Litres
- Capacity - Gallons
- Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)
- WRAS Approved
- Construction Material
- Ideal for the temporary storage of fish stocks and koi carp
- Generous 1600L capacity
- Made from 1mm thick PVC coated polyester for strength and durability
- Specialised RF plastic welding techniques to give leak free welded seams
- Does not contain Vinizane - a chemical that is proven harmful to fish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Can be easily folded away when not in use for compact storage
- Easy construction - assembly instructions with a picture guide provided
- Tank cover available to protect your fish from predators and natural debris falling into the tank
This koi carp holding tank is manufactured in the UK using a high-grade polyester. It has a 1mm thick PVC coating which makes it resistant to the elements. Its seams are welded with specialised RF plastic welding techniques to ensure the tank is leak-free.
This tank is used to temporarily hold koi carp. Customers commonly buy this tank for holding fish whilst ponds are being cleaned / built, to isolate ill fish for treatment, to quarantine new fish and to photograph the fish.
Unlike other PVC-coated tanks, it does not contain Vinizane - a chemical that is proven harmful to fish.
This tank is supplied with an easy-to-follow set of instructions with a picture guide to ensure easy construction. The improved design of the tank allows easier assembly of the top ring by using nickel plated press studs to hold the top ring in position, as well as making it easier to insert the legs.
It has a generous capacity of 1600 litres and stands at 1500mm x 1000mm when erected. It can be easily folded away when not in use for space-saving storage.
We offer an additional tank cover which helps keep potential predators away, prevent natural debris such as leaves falling into the tank and to provide shade.