TR Flex Grass Stabilisation Mesh - 2m x 30m - 450g/m2
£101.75 (ex. VAT)
£122.10 (inc. VAT)
TR-Flex is a lightweight flexible mesh which can be used for many applications such as lawn protection, embankment stabilization, an anti-ball plugging mesh on golf ranges and as a support mesh under rubber matting. For best results the TR Flex should be installed when the grass will grow quickly through the filaments creating a root mass. The protected area will soon resume its natural green appearance protecting the grass roots and soil from damage.
TR-Flex is ideally suited for areas which will have little vehicular traffic and moderate pedestrian use, however we would strongly advise that the ground should be reasonably firm and well drained before installation.
TR-Flex is manufactured using a unique method of extrusion, enabling the mesh to be more flexible enabling quicker installation whilst regaining its strength and durability. TR Flex should be used in conjunction with grass protection fixing pins.
- Ground Work Sites
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Embankment Stabilisation
- Anti-Ball Plugging Mesh
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground and Lawn Protection
- Ground Reinforcement
Features and Benefits
- Provides effective ground stabilization
- Easy to lay, install and pin to the ground
- Does not get effected by the weather or UV Sunlight
- Lightweight yet extremely strong and durable.
- Can be cut to size if desired
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent solution
|Suitability||Lawn protection, bank stabilisation|