Plastic Chain Post with Circular Base
|Height - mm||870|
|Diameter - mm||40|
|Weight - kg||2|
The circular base of this plastic chain post can be filled with sand or water for enhanced stability when needing to cordon off potentially hazardous areas or create temporary walkways in the likes of warehouses, car parks, distribution depots, and at outdoor concerts. It provides a cost-effective solution for keeping members of staff, the public and property safe from harm.
Suitable for indoor and short-term outdoor applications, the unit is constructed from corrosion-resistant plastic and is available in a choice of high-visibility colour combinations (black and yellow or red and white).
When the posts are not being used, they can simply be emptied for convenient storage and/or transportation. There is the option to add lengths of 10m chain - we recommend a maximum 2 metres of plastic chain between each post.
- Cost-effective and quick solution for cording off areas and creating temporary walkways
- Practical for indoor and temporary outdoor use
- Enhances safety in warehouses and distribution depots
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Corrosion-proof plastic construction
- Plastic hollow circular base (fillable with sand or water)
- Ideal for use on a temporary or semi-permanent basis
- Low centre of gravity for stability
- Choice of high-visibility colour combinations
- Option to add 10m chains
- Post includes chain attachment eyes with 4 positions
- Multiple base-types available (See Related Products)