Express Locker - 1 Door
Product Code: QMP-LQ18301
£84.51 (ex. VAT)
£101.41 (inc. VAT)
UK Mainland Delivery: Free Delivery - Exclusions apply
Delivery: 5 working days
This listing is for an Express Locker with one compartment and one door.
Our range of Express Lockers comprises the same high-quality design as our Standard Lockers but are available on a convenient 5 day delivery. These sturdy, high quality lockers are suitable for almost any storage need. These lockers are available in a choice of two depths and multiple compartment options, so you should be able to find a locker that meets your requirements. They are ideal for workplaces like factories or construction sites, but would also be suitable for communal and recreational areas such as schools, gyms and leisure centres.
- Choice of 2 depths - 300mm x 300mm or 300mm x 450mm.
- Available with 1, 2, 4 or 6 doors.
- Manufactured in a choice of 2 Germ Guard powder-coated colours; Dark Blue or Light Grey.
- Fitted with standard Cam Locks and supplied with 2 keys.
- Rust-resistant galvanised security shelves to prevent any unauthorised access to the compartment below.
- Strong and ventilated doors with rubber buffers.
- Lockers with 1 or 2 doors come fitted with coat hook in each compartment.
- Fire tested and certified to standards of classification EN 13501-1
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Standard Cam Lock & Options
These lockers are fitted with standard, mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs. Differs is a term that refers to the number of possible keys for a given lock, based on the lock components. The more differs a lock can have, the more key combinations there are, so the more secure it is. This is essential for when lockers are being used in public spaces such as gyms and leisure centres.
Germ Guard Active Technology
All of our standard lockers are powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology in a range of RAL colours. Germ Guard is an anti-bacterial finish which provides protection against harmful bacteria as it contains chemical properties which prevent bacteria from infecting and reproducing on the surface or product. Germs which may already be present on hands when using the lockers are attracted to the germ guard coating and are eventually destroyed, effectively reducing the risk of infection from highly touched surfaces. This makes our lockers ideal for schools and other educational environments where a high number of people are in contact with the locker.
Please note this listing is for one locker only, if you wish to purchase multiple lockers please feel free to contact us for a quote.
|Height - mm||1800|
|Width - mm||300|
|Depth - mm||300|