Small PlantMat® Absorbent Mat - 625 x 440mm
£39.80 (ex. VAT)
£47.76 (inc. VAT)
|Absorbency - Per Mat - Litres||3|
|Length - mm||625|
|Width - mm||440|
This Small PlantMat® Absorbent Pad offers a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solution for the absorption of oils and fuels in both dry and extreme weather conditions. Suitable for use on construction sites, garages, workshops or any area where small machinery is temporarily sited, the PlantMat instantly begins converting oils and fuels into a solid mass through the innovative Solidtex Technology.
This technology offers exceptional oil retention with no seeping and features purpose made polymers that effectively provide horizontal and vertical wicking for rapid reaction times. Wicking refers to the resourceful distribution of the liquid through the top cover (vinyl coated PVC mesh) for maximum absorbency.
The hi-vis colour allows for easy identification, whilst the robust UV stable mesh construction can withstand the roughest of site conditions and prevent damage from plant and machinery. It features convenient loops for straightforward positioning and retrieval of the mat, as well as easy handling and storage.
- Small PlantMat® Absorbent Mat
- Economic and environmentally-friendly solution for the absorption and total immobilisation of oils and fuels, particularly in high mobility areas
- Instantly begins converting oils and fuels into a solid mass through the innovative Solidtex Technology
- Ideal for construction sites, garages or any area where small machinery is temporarily sited
- Typical uses: Refuelling power tools, sump catchment and storage of fuel cans
- Allows only clean water to escape into the ground
- Patent pending composite means that water doesn't stand static in the substrate preventing oils and fuels from being absorbed
- Sophisticated construction prevents uncontrolled swelling of the mat with no layer separation - keeping everything contained
- Durable UV stable mesh can withstand the harshest of site conditions and protects the inner workings of PlantMat
- Purpose made polymers that effectively provide horizontal and vertical wicking for rapid reaction times
- 100% oil/polymer contact
- Strategically placed loops for easy placing/retrieval of the mat
- Absorbency of 3 litres per mat
- Hi-Vis green colour for easy identification
- Compatible with the Small Plant Nappy (500mm x 685mm)
- Also available in medium and large sizes (See Related Products)
When the threat of rainfall or water contact is high, this PlantMat can be placed inside the Small Plant Nappy (500mm x 685mm). This allows unmatched water filtration through the Plant Nappy sidewalls whilst at the same time immobilising oils and fuels.
Each Small PlantMat can absorb 3 litres of fluid and will provide maximum environmental protection, therefore eliminating the requirement to spend time and money on ground remediation.